Jaime K. Fraser, Esq talks about Limiting Nuisance Tenants and Delinquent Owners
Damon M. Kress, Esq. talks about your Association's Immune System
Patricia Hart- McGlone, Esq. talks about Lessons Learned from Super Storm Sandy.
Deanna P. Queenan, Esq. discusses Collections.
Marlena S. Miller, Esq. discusses Bankruptcy.
Scott Penick, Esq discusses Contracts for Insurance-Covered Repairs
Today, January 9th 2014, the New Jersey State Senate passed the "Manager Licensing Bill".
The bill will now go to the Governor for his signature.
Health care providers are increasingly scrutinized for compliance with health care and insurance laws. In light of this, health care providers must be proactive in creating and implementing a compliance program.
May a Home and/or Unit within an Association be used for a business purpose and, if not, what would constitute a prohibited business use. Many Associations' Master Deeds or Declarations contain provisions that purport to prohibit Association residents from conducting any business in their homes.
In the fall of 1994, international tennis star Vitas Gerulaitis died while staying in the guest house of a Long Island Estate. His death was caused by carbon monoxide which came from a faulty heater. Some sources estimate that carbon monoxide is the number one cause of death by poisoning in the United States. Further estimates suggest that in excess of one thousand people per year die from exposure to high indoor concentrations of carbon monoxide. In addition, even if carbon monoxide levels are not lethal, headaches, nausea, fatigue, dizziness, brain damage and aggravation of heart problems may occur.